Thursday, August 26, 2010

About me!


Hello all!


I have had a blog for several years now to express how I balance being a stay-at-home mom to four children, a preacher's wife, a homeschool teacher, and a crafter. I also have a blog * A Butterfly In My Stomach* for crafting, repurposing, reinventing, cooking, and any other compulsion that flys by! I have tried to stay away from crafting but the need to beautify my home and the total lack of funding for this has revived my love to craft. So when I get a butterfly in my stomach, I just take off. I study out a project in my mind (who writes anything down, anyway?)for days or weeks at a time and then I just do it. My chaos and compulsions make for a creative journey. God has a wonderful journey for us all...(I remind myself *and sometimes he reminds me* that I have to open my spiritual ears to hear him). God bless you all on your journey too!

I also love homeschooling my children. Our school name is Children Are A Heritage Academy. The kids wanted "ACADEMY"--it sounds so sophisticated! We have a great time at homeschool. There are ups and downs but that is just part of our journey. They teach me a lot while I am trying to teach them!

Thanks for reading and may God bless you!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Followers